Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 31, 2010

3d max and animation

As a class we are all aware of the looming deadline that awaits us... i am currently finalising my work but i have hit a 'pot hole' - after reading a tutorial, they mentioned that one should rather render the scene in still image form saved as .png as apposed to a avi file. Reason being that had you worked around 30 fps the computer might loose a few clips resulting in a jerky video.

Had you chosen the .png option, you could easily go back and fix your render had you found a glitch... OK so its sounds better but this is where it threw me...i don't know which program to use. I tried everything, from Photo shop premiere to window movie maker, the lot.

Its nice to have all the programs, but if you don't know how to use them they are pretty useless! wait a minute...why not use the HELP file right? well i did, and it was not helpful at all...i even tried Google and YouTube videos... i purely wasted my time and i have had to re render my scene to avi direct.

I will keep you posted as to the outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment